Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spin 2018

Counting books I've read and haven't posted reviews for yet, my list is actually running short for the next Classics Club spin! So I've divvied it up like so:

1 - 3: Shihab al-Din al-Nuwayri: The Ultimate Ambition in the Arts of Erudition 
4 - 6: William Baldwin: Beware the Cat (etext link
7 - 9: Honore Balzac: Lost Illusions
10 - 12: Samuel Taylor Coleridge: Coleridge's Notebooks: a Selection
13 - 14: Delarivier Manley: The New Atalantis
15 - 17: Kay Nielsen: East of the Sun and West of the Moon 
18 -  20: Maria Amparo Ruiz de Burton: Who Would Have Thought It?

I'm only giving 3 slots to The New Atalantis because I've already started it, and it seems like I should use the spin to do something more random than that.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very interesting list! ...and a great way to handle the list getting shorter for these Spins!

    ReplyDelete